Ramuc Type EP Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint
Commercial Type EP Epoxy Pool Paint is a proven performer for over 30 years, offering high gloss, abrasion resistant protection @ 2 mils dry per coat and recoat coverage at more than 400 square feet per gallon.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Scroll down for color samples.
- Protects previously painted epoxy or unpainted surfaces
- Excellent choice for concrete, plaster, fiberglass, koi ponds, slides, existing epoxy coating and waterpark facilities, including slides. Best used to upgrade existing epoxy surfaces, spas and whirlpools.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
- Cannot be applied to chlorinated rubber, wood, metal.
- High gloss, tile-like finish
- Abrasion and chemical-resistant
- Self-priming - NO PRIMING REQUIRED
- Two-coat system
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Available in 1 gallon kit.
- 5 year shelf life and up to 5 year service life
- Covers 175-200 sq ft on bare surfaces and 400-450 sq ft on recoats
- Needs 5 dry days before painting for outdoor pools and 10 days for indoor pools.
- Has 5 day cure time for outdoor pools and 10 day cure time for indoor pools before filling.
- 2 coats recommended
- Mixes 3/4 to 1/4, making 1 gallon.
- Easy to follow 3 step application instructions will accompany your order.
- Easy roller and brush application and cleans up with acetone.
- Application: Roller/Brush/Spray
- Mixing: Mechanically mix
- Limitations: Eight-hour "pot life" when component A and B are mixed together
**NEW CONCRETE MUST BE CURED 28 DAYS BEFORE PAINTING.
**ADHESION WILL BE ADVERSELY AFFECTED ON CONCRETE SURFACES TREATED WITH A CURING AGENT.
View Product Guide
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at email@example.com for a quote.