Ramuc ULTRA Pro 2000 Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint
The Ramuc Ultra Pro 2000 Chlorinated Rubber Coating is a low VOC rubber based pool paint formulated for commercial use on concrete or plaster pool surfaces. Rejuvenate and upgrade previously painted chlorinated rubber pools or protect bare concrete, plaster, or gunite swimming pools. This paint is self priming so no additional primer needed! Two coats highly recommended.
Chlorinated rubber is not for use on spas or whirlpools.
Pricing & Shipping
This product can ship to all 50 states!
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at email@example.com for a quote.
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Upgrades previously painted chlorinated rubber or unpainted surfaces
- Self-priming - no primer needed.
- Two-coat system
- Ultra Pro 2000 Chlorinated Rubber covers 200-250 sq. ft./gal on first coat and up to 400 sq ft/gal on second and recoats.
- Chlorinated rubber is NOT for use in spas, whirlpools, etc.
- Must be applied to DRY surfaces
- Flat finish
- Fill Time: 5 dry days outdoors, 10-14 days indoors
- Clean Up: Ramuc Thinner or Xylene
- Application: Roller/Brush/Spray
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?