Moisture Cure Urethane
Sampson Moisture Cure Urethane
Please note: DUE TO VOC LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS, WE CAN NO LONGER SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE STATES OF NEW YORK, CALIFORNIA, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND OR COLORADO.
Sampson Moisture Cure Crystal Clear Finishes are single package moisture cure urethanes, which are perfect for overcoating your wood or concrete paint job. Choose the high gloss, semi-gloss or satin finish.
Tough as nails, Garco Moisture Cure dries to a perfect clear topcoat. Dries by absorbing moisture at ambient temperature without the addition of a catalyst. This product offers toughness and flexibility, as well as being resistant to grease, water & chemicals. Produces a finish that is perfect for high traffic areas.
- PLEASE CHOOSE HIGH GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS OR SATIN FROM THE DROPDOWN BOX ABOVE.
- This product offers toughness and flexibility, as well as being resistant to grease, water and chemicals.
- The outstanding resistance to abrasion and wear gives excellent performance on all types of wood and concrete floors.
- It is especially recommended for high traffic areas.
- Offers a tile-like glaze coated gloss.
Pricing & Shipping
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Covers 500-600 square feet per gallon
- May be recoated in 8 hours. Floors are ready for use after 24 hours curing of final coat.
- 350 VOC Compliant
- Not necessary to thin product, but if you will be thinning first coat, thin with Xylene - no more than 10%.
- Sanding is recommended between coats.