Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint - Pool Shield
Pool Shield is National's commercial use chlorinated rubber pool paint that will rejuvinate new and old concrete pools - made for the most demanding jobs.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
Pool Shield is our High Solids Chlorinated Rubber for the most demanding jobs. Built on decades of experience. Max Protection against the elements - will not chip, fade or chalk. Recommended for commercial applications where maintenance is performed annually. Renew the look of your tired pool with Pool Shield. All Muscle. No Fat. Get More. Pay Less.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
For residential applications, we recommend the Pool Shield CRX Chlorinated Rubber, our exciting new extended life chlorinated rubber pool paint.
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Long lasting protection against fade, chemicals and UV sunrays.
- Can be applied over other chlorinated rubber pool paints in good condition as well as bare concrete and plaster surfaces.
- Dries quickly, durable, and resists chemicals, abrasion and algae.
200 - 300 square feet / gallon on bare concrete;
400 square feet / gallon on recoats;
- 2 coats needed for proper application.
- No Primer Needed - Self Priming Paint
- Available in 1 gallon pails.
- NOT for use on fiberglass or spas/hot tubs - use epoxy paint for those applications.