Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint - Pool Guard Epoxy (2 gal kit)
Pool Guard Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint
Pool Guard Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint is National's two-part solvent based epoxy coating for swimming pools, spas, fountains and ponds designed for protection against UV rays and chlorine.
Pool Guard Epoxy is a two part epoxy coating perfect for residential and commercial applications where painting is performed more frequently. This epoxy paint provides maximum protection from UV Rays, chlorine, algae, suntan oils, dirt and grime and gives a very hard tile finish that is easy to keep clean is extremely durable against automated cleaning systems. Also provides extended protection against chalking, algae & fading. So step up today and use the epoxy pool paint the true professionals trust!
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
- Swimming pools with plaster, concrete, gunite, marcite or fiberglass substrates.
- Swimming pools currently painted with epoxy paint.
- Steel-walled swimming pools (use the Rust No More Primer prior to painting with the epoxy
- Water basins
- Water Features
- Comes in 2 gallon kit
- Applies over most types of epoxy pool coatings in good condition, as well as bare concrete, gunite, plaster, and marcite. CANNOT be used on top of surfaces previously painted with chlorinated rubber or water-based acrylic paints.
- Dries quickly, is durable, and resists fading abrasions and chemicals.
300 - 400 sq. ft. per 2 gallon kit per coat on bare concrete surfaces
500-600 sq. ft. per 2 gallon kit per coat on recoats.
- 2 coats are recommended for proper application.
- No Primer Needed - Self Priming Paint
- Comes in white, medium blue, aqua, royal blue, sky blue, black. Scroll down to see sample colors.
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.