Copper Shield 45 Hard Epoxy Boat Bottom Paint
COPPER SHIELD 45 HARD EPOXY
MARINE BOTTOM PAINT
Copper Shield 45 HARD provides antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only.
COPPER SHIELD HARD WAS THE ONLY PRODUCT RATED "EXCELLENT" IN THE MID COPPER MODIFIED EPOXY CATEGORY - MARCH, 2009 - PRACTICAL SAILOR.
Its modified epoxy base renders a smooth finish with durability and abrasion resistance. Copper Shield 45 HARD releases biocide by the exposure of new paint film to the water.
Copper Shield 45 HARD has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints (except aluminum). For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as wood and steel hulls.
Pricing & Shipping
||Free Shipping on this product! (48 US states only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.|
Paint Application Details
- Covers 300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application, 3rd recommended on waterline.
- To figure out the amount of paint required: Length x Beam x .85 x 2 (2 coats)= Total / 300 feet = Gallonage Required
- Time to Overcoat - 8 hours. Time to Launch - 16 hours.
- FULL SEASON PROTECTION - average boater
- Sands easily
- Good Protection for Moderate Fouling Conditions