Aquathane Clear Polyurethane
Aquathane Clear Polyurethane for Walls and Trim, Floors, Siding, Paneling and Millwork
Aquathane is a high-quality modified aromatic polyurethane which is highly durable and stain resistant. The solids content in this system is higher than conventional nitrocellulose lacquers and oil-based stains, making film build, durability and aesthetic appearance superior to conventional finishing systems. It is an exceptionally hard, non-yellowing aqueous coating that's even tough enough for professional sport floor applications! It is a highly versatile, waterborne, easy to apply complete finishing system acceptable for use on almost any surface.
Designed as a highly abrasion resistant clear wood finish for hardwood floors, it is also well liked for use on furniture, cabinets, countertops and wood trim. Unique because it produces an exceptionally hard weather resistant finish without the hassle of mixing multiple components together. Durable enough for professional sports floors. Superior UV inhibitors prevent bleaching and UV damage to wood fibers. Available in satin and semi-gloss sheen levels.
- Suitable for professional sports venues, commercial and residential use.
- Provides a highly durable protective finish.
- Acceptable for interior or exterior use.
- No unwanted amber resin color.
- Resistant To Bacteria, Mold, Mildew and Fungus
- No-mix formula.
- Low odor, Low VOC Product.
- Excellent hardness.
- Dries fast.
- Easy to apply.
- Low odor product.
- VOC compliant.
- Previously painted surfaces
- laminated materials
- composite materials/synthetics.
- Walls and trim
- sash and doors
- furniture and shelving
1 Gallon: $144.95
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Brush, roll or spray.
- Two or more coats required.
- THINNER: Water.
- Covers up to 300 square feet per gallon