Silicone Epoxy Paint QUART for Kitchen Appliances, Cabinets, Countertops & Sinks
Silicone Epoxy Paint Quart for Kitchen Appliances, Cabinets, Countertops & Sinks
Silicone Epoxy Paint is great for painting kitchen appliances, sinks, fixtures, kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, backsplashes, formica, laminated materials, drywall, tubs, tiles and more! Silicone Epoxy is a unique paint that produces extraordinary results in a wide variety of applications. Silicone combined with epoxy produces a long lasting finish that is both hard and flexible at the same time.Silicone Epoxy Paint offers unequalled performance where water, grease, oil or intense UV are regularly present and offers a high level of adhesion with good flexibility, hardness, chemical resistance and resistance to extreme cold and high heat. Offers remarkable leveling properties combined with outstanding color and gloss retention making it a compelling choice. Apply two or more thin coats for best results.
- Produces a hard yet flexible finish light weight finish.
- No-mix formula.
- Unequaled UV resistance, colorfastness and gloss retention.
- Brush, roll or spray application.
- Self-levels like no other paint in brush and roll applications.
- Withstands heat to 400F.
- Easy to use low VOC low odor no-mix product.
- Approved for food service.
- Provides a high level of chemical resistance.
- High adhesion with good hardness.
100 Custom Colors Available including Clear!! Scroll down to see color chart.
Please Note: All colors are custom-mixed. No returns allowed on this paint.
Pricing & Shipping
- Masonry and brick
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Laminated materials
- Composite materials and synthetics
- Previously painted surfaces
- Concrete, drywall, plaster
- Kitchen splash areas
- Doors, windows, mouldings, millwork, walls and trim
- THINNER: TS-101 Leveling Thinner
- Spray, brush or roll.
- Self-priming in two or more coats on most surfaces.
CLICK ON CHART TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE