Etching Primer Gallon
High Adhesion Sandable Etching Primer for Fiberglass, Wood, Steel, Aluminum and Synthetic Materials
Etching Primer is a phenolic modified alkyd primer coating that produces a sound base coat on concrete, fiberglass, wood, steel, aluminum surfaces, porcelain, glazed tile as well as synthetic materials. It's so versatile you can use it on almost any substrate and with any paint or coating in any application. It is fast-drying, easy to use and forms a tenacious bond with the surface. Etching Primer also provides a high level of corrosion control.Etching Primer is dry enough to be sanded or over-coated in just two hours. It adheres to virtually any surface. Guaranteed to be lacquer proof (won't lift due to hot solvents). One gallon covers up to 300 square feet.
- Use it on most any surface.
- Produces an exceptionally tenacious etching bond.
- High build fast drying.
- Sandable and re-coatable in two hours.
- Will fill and seal small cracks and voids.
- Withstands heat to 350F.
- Glazed tile
- Synthetic materials
- A high adhesion sandable primer coating for all types of vehicles, components and equipment.
- Brush, roll or spray.
- Covers up to 300 sq. ft. per gallon.