Floor Grip Concrete Floor Paint
Floor Grip Masonry and Concrete Floor Paint
Floor-Grip Masonry and Concrete Floor Paint is a one-step non slip floor coating that features three different sizes of aggregate added to a durable water-based modified alkyd base. The finish produced is considerably, thicker, harder and more durable than typical non-slip floor paint.
Floor Grip Concrete Floor Paint is used by major hotel chains as a swimming pool deck paint, and can also be used on concrete decks, patios, basement floors, walkways, ramps, docks, commercial kitchen floors, food service areas, showers, industrial areas, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Floor Grip improves safety, lowers liability and produces an attractive finish tough enough to meet the demands of heavy traffic while being easy to walk on in bare feet.
- Lasts 3 times longer than traditional pool deck paint.
- Includes non-slip aggregate additive pre-mixed.
- No mix water-based formula is low odor low VOC.
- Fast drying and easy to use.
- One coat coverage.
- Fills and seals small cracks. Finish is 5 times thicker than competing products.
- Stain resistant.
- Acceptable for bare feet.
- Withstands heat to 350F.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
- Self-priming on concrete, masonry and steel.
100 Custom Colors Available including Clear!! Scroll down to see color chart.
Please Note: All colors are custom-mixed. No returns allowed on this paint.
- Concrete, tile, masonry and metal
- swimming pool deck - light colors recommended
- concrete decks
- basement floors
- commercial kitchen floors
- food service areas
- industrial areas
- laundry rooms
- Grinding or blasting not typically required with the use of TS-695 Etching Cleaner or Muriatic acid.
- Covers up to 75 to 100 square feet per gallon.
- Apply one coat by stipple roller cover or carpet roller cover.
- FOR METAL SURFACES AND GLAZED TILE - use TS-664 Etching Primer prior to painting.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
CLICK ON CHART TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE