Moisture Cure Urethane - QUART
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane is as tough as nails and it dries to a perfect clear topcoat. It dries by absorbing moisture at ambient temperature without the addition of a catalyst. This product offers toughness and flexibility, as well as being resistant to grease, water & chemicals. Produces a finish that is perfect for high traffic areas.
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane Finishes are one part moisture cure urethanes, which are perfect for finishing your wood floor or for overcoating your concrete paint job. Choose the high gloss, semi-gloss or satin finish.
Recommended for medium to dark wood floors. For light or white wood floors, we recommend using the Garco Moisture Cure Non-Yellowing Urethane
- It is especially recommended for high traffic areas.
- Offers a tile-like glaze coated gloss.
- This product offers toughness and flexibility, as well as being resistant to grease, water and chemicals.
- The outstanding resistance to abrasion and wear gives excellent performance on all types of wood and concrete floors.
Pricing and Shipping
Gallon: $59.95 - CLICK HERE TO ORDER GALLON SIZE
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
Please note: WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS OR THE LOS ANGELES COUNTIES OF CALIFORNIA.
- Covers 500-600 square feet per gallon
- May be recoated in 8 hours. Floors are ready for use after 24 hours curing of final coat.
- 350 VOC Compliant
- Not necessary to thin product, but if you will be thinning first coat, thin with Xylene - no more than 10%.
- Sanding is recommended between coats.