Ramuc Type DS Water-Based Acrylic
RAMUC water-based acrylic pool and deck paints offer tremendous advantages over solvent-based paints. They can be applied to damp surfaces and be applied to virtually any prepared paint surface with water and soap clean up.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
- Pools can be filled in 3 days after final application.
- These paints are extremely color- fast and UV resistant making them the choice paints for concrete decks and patios.
- Water-based acrylics paints cure by water evaporation, leaving a "breathing" type surface. An absolutely clean chalk free surface creating an adequate bond to a painted, bare concrete or plaster surface.
- Type DS covers 175-200 sq. ft. on first coat and 350-400 sq. ft. on second and recoats.
- Excellent solution when short down-time is critical
- Two-coat system
- Adheres best on a cool, damp (not wet), and extremely clean surface
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Application: Roller/Brush/Spray
- Mixing: Mechanically mix
- Fill Time - Outdoor: 3 dry days
- Fill Time - Indoor: 6 days
- Clean-Up: Soap and Water
Flat finish. Not for use on fiberglass/gelcoat pools and spas.
Do not store product at temperatures less than 32 degrees F.
View Product Guide
*Please e-mail us at email@example.com for a shipping quote if you are outside the 48 states