Moisture Cure Urethane - Non Yellowing Quart
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane Non-Yellowing
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane Non-Yellowing Finish is perfect for finishing your wood floor or for overcoating your concrete paint job. Available in high gloss, semi-gloss or satin finish. Moisture Cure Urethane offers toughness and flexibility and is resistant to grease, water & chemicals. Produces a finish that is perfect for high traffic areas.
Garco Moisture Cure Urethane Non-Yellowing is especially recommended for use on light or white wood floors, as they will not yellow with this product. It will give a beautiful, long lasting finish to any type of wood floor.
Tough as nails and non-yellowing, Garco Moisture Cure dries to a perfect clear topcoat. Dries by absorbing moisture at ambient temperature without the addition of a catalyst.
- This product offers toughness and flexibility, is resistant to grease, water and chemicals AND IS NON-YELLOWING.
- The outstanding resistance to abrasion and wear gives excellent performance on all types of wood and concrete floors.
- It is especially recommended for high traffic areas.
- Offers a tile-like glaze coated gloss.
Pricing & Shipping
Gallon: $79.95 - AVAILABLE IF ORDERING 20 GALLONS OR MORE - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LARGE ORDERS.
**WE CANNOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS OR TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTIES OF CALIFORNIA.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- 500-600 square feet per gallon
- Allow 24-48 hours after staining. May be recoated in 8 hours. Floors are ready for use after 24 hours curing of final coat.
- 350 VOC Compliant
- Not necessary to thin product, but if you will be thinning first coat, thin with Xylene - no more than 10%.
- Sanding is recommended between coats.