Bottom Protect High Build Marine Epoxy Sealer for Gelcoat Repair
High Build Marine Epoxy Sealer for the prevention and repair of gelcoat blistering.
Bottom Protect 8001A / 8001B HIGH BUILD EPOXY SEALER is a clear high build epoxy sealer for use when gelcoat and fiberglass laminate requires sealing. This product is 100% solid, no solvents can be trapped behind the epoxy.
This product is used in conjunction with Bottom Protect 8000A / 8000B High Build Epoxy Primer.
||Free Shipping on this product! (48 US states only) - Please see our Shipping page for more information.|
- Covers 200 square feet / gallon; 1-2 coats needed for proper application
- No Blushing
- Solventless Epoxy Sealer
- Seals Laminate and Cloth
- Use When Gelcoat has been Removed or Breached
- Prevents Water Absorption and Blistering
- Eliminates Direct Path for Water Migration
- Heavy Duty 2:1 Epoxy Sealer
Dries to touch in 5 hours. After last coat of Bottom Protect Sealer, wash surface thoroughly with fresh water, wait 12 hours minimum, sand surface with 80 grit paper, wipe surface with tack cloth, apply first coat of 8000 Bottom Protect Primer.