Ramuc Durathane Polyurethane Sealant - Case of 4
**Price is for a case of 4 11oz. tubes**
Ramuc Durathane Sealant is a premium gun-grade, moisture-cured, one-component polyurethane sealant, designed to repair small cracks or fill seams or joints on concrete, metal, glass, or wood. It can withstand continuous immersion and should be top coated upon cure. It is not displaced by movement or expansion and is non-sagging. It can be continually immersed in water, exposed to sunlight and is resistant to weathering.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Application temperature shall be above 40 degrees F
- Allow surface to dry thoroughly prior to application
- Maximum use temperature is 180 degrees F continuous
- Shelf life is approximately six months
- Dry time: To touch in 24 hours. (Note: Curing continues at a rate of 1/16" depth per day)
- Full cure: 4-7 days
- Coverage: Up to 27 linear feet 1/4" width x 1/4" depth
- Tack free time: 30 hours
NEED HELP PREPARING YOUR POOL OR DECK?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.