Garco Pearl Water-based 2-Part Wood Floor Finish
Garco Classic World Pearl Professional
Waterborne Wood Floor Finish
Classic World 2-Part Premium Waterborne Finish is a two-component waterborne urethane wood floor finish formulated for professional use on high traffic interior residential and commercial wood floors. It is a premium clear with aluminum oxide for tremendous wear resistance.
Use with the Seal N Go Sanding Sealer for your first seal coat.
- Garco waterborne finishes are clear, tough, flexible polyurethane coatings for use on wood.
- Fortified with Aluminum Oxide.
- Non-yellowing - stays clear & clean after several recoats.
- Easy to use, fast drying, non-flammable, cleans up with water and has very low odor.
- Creates a protective surface highly resistant to abrasion, foot traffic, sun, alcohol, stains, water spotting, acid, alkalis, etc.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- 6-8 hour pot life
- Coverage: 600+ sq. ft. per gallon
- Dry time: 15 minutes to touch
- Dry time to recoat: 2-3 hours
- Provides an extremely tough, high build urethane finish
- Non-yellowing - stays clear even after several recoats
- Fast drying, non-flammable, water cleanup
- VOC Compliant