Ramuc ADC Acrylic Deck Paint
ADC Acrylic Deck Coat, a water-based acrylic deck coat, is formulated for upgrading Kool-Deck and other textured concrete deck surfaces.
It covers 125-150 on first coat and 250-300 on second and recoats. Paint can be applied with no surface drying time like epoxy and chlorinated rubber products. Scroll down for color samples.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
- Keeps your deck cool while protecting it from harsh UV rays.
- Self-priming - No primer necessary
- Two-coat system on bare surfaces
- Application: Roller/Brush
- Mixing: Mechanically mix
- Fill Time - Outdoor: 2 dry days
- Clean-Up: Soap and Water
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Not intended for ponded water areas or areas with vehicular traffic.
- Contact with strong acids or chlorine may cause discoloration.
- Do not store product at temperatures less than 32 degrees F.
- Not for use on wood decks.
- Cannot be applied by sprayer.
View Product Guide
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at email@example.com for a quote.