Waterbase Polyester Urethane Kit
Waterbase Polyester Urethane Kit
High Gloss, Matte or Satin
- Exceptional Bonding Capabilities – No primers needed; direct to most surfaces including ferrous and non-ferrous metals without destructive surface preparation
- Types of Surfaces – Concrete, stained concrete, carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized metal, stainless steel, fiberglass, wood, clay/masonry surfaces, stone, hardwood, terrazzo, vinyl composition tile (VCT), vinyl sheeting, ceramic and other tile and grout surfaces with the addition of Adhesion Bond
- For Interior or Exterior Use – Allows for a high performance urethane to be used indoors while the building is in operation
- Very Repairable – Small sections can be repaired without noticing or redoing the entire section
- Significant Cost Savings – Reduces cost by less coats, no primer needed, labor reduction and longer lasting which means more time between recoats
- For Vertical or Horizontal Surfaces
- Brush, Roll, or Spray Application
Countertop application requires 2 coats, the 2nd coat being clear. The first coat will need the TS-180 Adhesion Bond.
- Low to Zero VOCs – The volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less than 15 grams / liter
- Virtually Odorless – Does not require special breathing apparatus / respirators and does not omit any free monomers after parts A & B are mixed
- Produced in Total Water – Does not use solvents, exempt solvents or any co-solvent
- Does Not Contain Proposition 65 Chemicals – These chemicals are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects
- Meets U.S. Building Councils’ LEED Criteria – Under EQ 4.2 for Low-emitting paints and coatings
- "Super Compliant” Coating – The HP-105 is on California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District “Super Compliant” list of products with VOCs less than 10 g/l
- ENERGY STAR Qualified & Cool Roof Rated Product – Tested for 3 years at 3 different weather farms (FL, OH and AZ) and sent to UL for evaluation of the solar reflectance (Initial 0.83 and Aged 0.78) and thermal emittance (Initial 0.91 and Aged 0.85)
- Permeability (2.43 Perms) – Water barrier not vapor barrier; allows water vapors to migrate through the coating into the atmosphere
- Ultraviolet Insensitivity – Excellent UV protection in color or clear; no clear coats needed for better protection
- Impact Resistance – Outstanding impact resistance, product applied direct to steel and aluminum q-panels can be hit many times with a ballpein hammer, both coated and uncoated side, without any cracking, chipping or adhesion loss
- Abrasion Resistance – All products are less than 30 mg loss on 1,000 cycles which shows the longevity and durability of the products over time
- Flame Spread – (ASTM 84); Result = 10 which is Class A / Type I (0 – 25 Flame Spread Index)
- Smoke Developed – (ASTM 98); Result = 5 which is Class A / Type I (0 – 450 Smoke Developed Index)
- Increased Co-Efficient of Friction – Products certified by the National Floor Safety Institute as High Traction with a wet co-efficient of friction rating greater than 0.60
- Provides Anti-Graffiti Properties – Paint, spray paint and makers can be removed without damaging the coating
- Inherent Dry Erase Characteristics – Can turn entire walls or tables into dry erase boards without ghosting / shadowing
90 Custom Colors Available including Clear!! Scroll down to see color chart.
Please Note: All colors are custom-mixed. No returns allowed on this paint.
Pricing & Shipping
Please Note: some colors carry a tint surcharge of $15-$20 (as noted in the color dropdown at the top of the page).
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
CLICK ON CHART TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE