Copper Pro SPC Self Polishing Copolymer Boat Bottom Paint - 39% Copper, 3% Zinc Pyrithione
Copper Pro SPC Self Polishing Copolymer Boat Bottom Paint
39% Copper, 3% Zinc Pyrithione - PLUS FREE Bottom Paint Booster!
COPPER PRO SPC™ is loaded with 39% copper and 3% Zinc Pyrithione for the BEST protection you can put on your boat! We also include a FREE Bottom Paint Booster with every gallon purchased for even more protetion! COPPER PRO SPC™ provides extended antifouling protection against barnacles, algae, slime, grass, weed and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only.
COPPER PRO SPC™ has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints (except aluminum). For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as wood and steel hulls, extended protection is possible, since performance is directly proportional to the amount of paint applied. Copper Pro SPC releases biocide by the constant exposure of new paint film to the water.
COPPER PRO SPC™ is a Self Polishing Copolymer (SPC) antifouling which releases biocides via a hydrolysis reaction of an acrylic polymer with salt or fresh water. This is a chemical reaction and only occurs at the surface of the coating. COPPER PRO SPC™ combines controlled polishing rate and optimum biocide release with inherent self smoothing for hull roughness control and maximum fuel efficiency. COPPER PRO SPC™ has been specifically designed to meet the performance and environmental demands of powerboats, sailboats, deep sea and coastal vessel operators.
• High Load Boosted SPC - Self Polishing Copolymer
• Controlled Polishing Rate & Optimum Biocide Release
• Maximum Fuel Efficiency through SPC Technology
• added Zinc Omadine Booster
• Multi-Season Protection
• Relaunch without Painting
• Self Smoothing for Hull Roughness Control
• Tremendous Protection for High Fouling Conditions
Free Shipping on this product! (48 US states only) - Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Covers 300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application - 3rd coat recommended on the waterline
- To figure out the amount of paint required: Length x Beam x .85 x 2 (2 coats)= Total / 300 feet = Gallonage Required
- Time to overcoat - 8 hours, time to launch - 16 hours.
- MULTI-SEASON PROTECTION - average boater (50 - 100 hours) will get anti-fouling protection of 2-3 years
- Perfect for powerboats and sailboats and can be applied directly over properly prepared ablatives, epoxies and vinyls.
- Self Polishing Boosted Ablative
- Multi Season
- Relaunch Without Painting
- Eliminates Heavy Sanding
- Tremendous Protection for High Fouling Conditions