Mega Gloss 1-Part Marine Topside Polyurethane Enamel QUART
Gloss Topside Marine Paint QUART
Click here to order GALLON SIZE
MEGA GLOSS Topside Marine Paint is a hard, high gloss 1-part polyurethane finish with great UV protection for boats (above the waterline). It is a technically advanced single component topside polyurethane enamel, giving you a hard protective coating for super high gloss, color retention and long durability. It's like wrapping your boat in glass!
- MEGA GLOSS is fast drying when brushed or rolled.
- Gives a smooth finish with excellent handle and flow.
- This widely used topside polyurethane enamel has tremendous resistance to tough chemicals, cleaning solutions and ultraviolet light with its advanced ultraviolet technology.
- Can be used on fiberglass, wood, aluminum and steel.
- Perfect for waterline striping.
- Mega Gloss is a very versatile enamel and can be used for many uses including marine and household applications (see below).
- Can be rolled or sprayed - for spray, thin with Xylene up to 10 % or as needed. Can be sprayed with either an airless or HVLP spray gun.
Pricing & Shipping
Free Shipping on this product! (48 US states only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM COLORS.
- Fiberglass, wood, aluminum and steel boats (above the waterline).
- Boat decks (use non-slip additive for traction)
- Wood trims, shutters, baseboards
- Kitchen cabinets
- Window trims
- Outdoor railings, gates, benches, wood furniture, tables - especially in areas near the sea or in areas exposed to high sun, wind, sand and heat.
- FOR BRUSHING & ROLLING APPLICATION
- Can also be sprayed with either an airless or HVLP spray gun.
- Thin with Xylene up to 10% or as needed.
- Covers 300 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application.
- Time to overcoat: 80 degrees F - 8 hrs
- Recommended: 1 coat of primer, 2 coats of finish
- Use Reducer 974 as required for proper flow and performance, and cleanup.
- Use Dewaxer 973 for surface preparation.
Custom Color Chart
"MT" colors carry an additional $15 tint surcharge. NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM COLORS.
Click here to see a larger view of Custom Color Chart Below