Marine Etching Primer
Etching Primer for All Types of Vessels and Surfaces
Marine Etching Primer is a phenolic modified alkyd primer coating that produces a sound base coat for marine paint and coating products. Conforms to federal specification number TT-P-664 C, D. It is dry enough to be sanded or over-coated in just two hours! Choose it for its speed, ease of application, tenacious bond or the high level of corrosion control it provides. Adheres to virtually any surface. Guaranteed to be lacquer proof (won't lift due to compatibility issues). One gallon covers up to 300 square feet. See Product Data Sheet for further details.
- Use it on most any surface.
- Produces an exceptionally tenacious etching bond.
- Fast drying.
- Recoatable in only two hours.
- Sandable in two hours.
- High build.
- Will fill and seal small cracks and voids.
- Withstands heat to 350F.
- Resists cracking, peeling and chipping.
Pricing & Shipping
|Free Shipping on this product! (48 US states only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.|
- Aluminum and synthetic materials.
- engine rooms
- Brush, roll or spray.
- Covers up to 300 sq. ft. per gallon.