Ramuc AquaLuster Acrylic Water-Based Pool Paint
AquaLuster acrylic coating can topcoat virtually all types of coatings and damp surfaces that traditional solvent based paints like chlorinated and synthetic rubbers do not. Scroll down for color samples.
Advantages of using Aqualuster over other Acrylic Paints:
- High Gloss Finish
- Comes in red
- Covers 250-300 sq/ft per gallon on bare surfaces and up to 450 sq/ft per gallon on recoats - compare to 175-200 sq/ft bare and 350-400 on recoats on the DS Acrylic.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
AquaLuster is formulated to offer tremendous advantages while complying with strict environmental and state VOC regulations.
- Perfect solution for damp surfaces
- Two coats cure to a gloss finish
- 5 days dry time before filling pool
- Cannot be used over epoxy or bare surfaces.
- 2-3 year service life
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
Mixing: Mechanically mix with paddle attachment
Coverage: Up to 400 square feet per gallon
Fill Time - Outdoor: 5 dry days
Fill Time - Indoor: 7 days
Clean-Up: Soap and water
- Not for use on fiberglass, spas or hot tubs - use epoxy paint for those applications.
- Do not freeze
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
View Product Guide
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at email@example.com for a quote.